Inductotherm Corp is presenting an updated training seminar on “Safety, Operations, and Maintenance” for induction melting, October 26-27 in Rancocas, NJ.
The course will cover a range of subjects, including:
- The basics of induction melting and heating;
- Foundry safety;
- Power components applications;
- Control components applications;
- Water system applications;
- System operations; and,
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of induction melting systems.
According to Inductotherm’s training manager Harold Harned, the furnace designer and builder also offers customer training programs developed to suit the needs of particular operations.
For additional information on the October course, Harold Harned at tel. 800-257-9527 ext. 361 or [email protected]